ANTIMO ICON PACK is well manually drawn based on Google’s Material Design Guideline with a unique color combination scheme, a huge number of redesigned icons, compatible with a lot of launchers… so what are waiting for? Just try!
*This is not a standalone app! You need a compatible launcher (read below) to use this app! If your launcher is not mentioned in this description don’t even think to purchase! Or simply install a compatible launcher eg. Nova, Apex to apply ANTIMO*
Compatible stock launchers: LG Home (Marshmallow and earlier), Sony Xperia, Asus Zen UI, more compatible launchers please read below.
Not supported stock launchers: Samsung Touchwiz, LG Home Nougat, HTC, Google Now, and most of Chinese/Mediatek
1. 4200+ icons inspired by material design
2. 40+ HD 3000×2675 px cloud-based wallpaper
3. XXXHDPI Icon 192×192 px
4. Support 29++ launchers
5. Full manually vector graphic processing icons
6. See & Search all icons
7. Smart Icon Request
8. Support Muzei
9. Image picker, attach as an image to email, hangouts, Etc or even use it to create Zooper widget
10. Support main dynamic calendar (eg. Google, Today, Touch, Sunrise, Biz, Business Calendar, pre-installed calendar, and many more)
Support 29 or more major Launchers:
Direct Apply: L, Lucid, GO, Next, Apex, Action Pro, Nova, ADW, Holo, Holo HD, Aviate, Smart (read issue for this launcher below), Mini, KK, Solo, Epic, Inspire, Nine, Atom, Nemus, S, LG Home (read issue for this launcher below), CM Theme Engine
Apply via launcher/theme setting: Xperia Home, EverythingMe, Arrow Launcher, Themer, Hola, Launchy Widget, Trebuchet, Unicon, and may be more that have icon pack support
1. GO Launcher doesn’t support Icon Masking, so go to preferences > Icons > TICK OFF “show icon base”.
2. Next Launcher supports icon upon but only system apps but manual apply will change the rest
3. TSF Shell support may remain unstable. If you’re not sure please DO NOT PURCHASE!
3. Downloaded wallpaper. Find them on /Pictures/Antimo/wallpaper/HERE
4. LG Home may work unstable for some devices. If you’re not sure DON’T PURCHASE! No refund for this reason!
5. Smart Launcher, apply the icons via retrorika dashboard, DO NOT APPLY VIA LAUNCHER PREFERENCE!
6. THERE SO A LOT OF ICON REQUESTS! IF YOU WANT YOUR REQUEST GET PRIORITIZED ALSO WRITE THEM TO MY G+ COMMUNITY WALL, JOIN HERE, otherwise I’ll pick randomly for the next themed icons.
The dashboard is using CandyBar, it is available as open-source and free to use thanks to Dani Mahardika for this.
1. Dieter Schran G+ profile, wallpaper, Widget is Beard for Zooper
2. Sajad Mohamadpour G+ profile, wallpaper, Widget is Kreativ Widget
3. Ahmad Anshari G+ profile, wallpaper, Widget is xWidget
**Wallpapers and widgets are used in the preview screenshot are not a part of this pack. You may download them separately from the link above.